Demonstrated achiever with a strong work ethic and several years of experience working with adult learners in higher education. I am skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively. I have extensive knowledge of curriculum development and have worked to develop content for online learning on platforms such as Blackboard, Canvas, and D2L.
I have my doctorate in Higher Education Administration – this encompasses skills like legal issues, public relations, leadership, human resources, business administration, and facilities management.
For fun I scuba dive with my son, travel to see the world and tinker with new technologies.
LINDENWOOD UNIVERSITY, St. Charles, MO
Doctorate in Higher Education Administration
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL MISSOURI, Warrensburg, MO
Masters of Science in Career & Technical Education Leadership
MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY, Springfield, MO
Bachelors of Science in Technology Management
Certifications and Skills
- CIW Certified Web Development Professional
- Member of Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
- Certified Instructor through MO-DESE – 8 years of teaching experience with high school and adult ages.
- Oracle Java SE 7 Certified (3 years)
- C#.NET Fluency (been programming in this almost 10 years)
- Project Management / Systems Analysis training. I’ve managed remote freelance teams as a contract position for a few companies.
- Web development using the Microsoft stack mainly. MVC with C#. I’ve also put together some personal projects using Angular JS and Python. I like taking a weekend to learn something new like Bootstrap or Web API just for fun.
- Contributor to the TopHat Blog – http://blog.tophat.com/author/tiffany-ford/
- Udemy Courses – https://www.udemy.com/u/tiffanyford/
- YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGBFhcLa28FTpAuRwd03hQ
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rhysma
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/fordtiffany/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/therhysma