Demonstrated achiever with a strong work ethic and several years of experience working with adult learners in higher education. I am skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively. I have extensive knowledge of curriculum development and have worked to develop content for online learning on platforms such as Blackboard, Canvas, and D2L.
I am currently working on my doctorate in Higher Education Administration – this encompasses skills like legal issues, public relations, leadership, human resources, business administration, and facilities management.
For fun I scuba dive with my son, travel to see the world and tinker with new technologies.
LINDENWOOD UNIVERSITY, St. Charles, MO
In progress: Doctorate in Higher Education Administration
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL MISSOURI, Warrensburg, MO
Masters of Science in Career & Technical Education Leadership
MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY, Springfield, MO
Bachelors of Science in Technology Management
Certifications and Skills
- CIW Certified Web Development Professional
- Member of Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
- Certified Instructor through MO-DESE – 8 years of teaching experience with high school and adult ages.
- Oracle Java SE 7 Certified (2 years)
- C#.NET Fluency (been programming in this almost 10 years)
- Project Management / Systems Analysis training. I’ve managed remote freelance teams as a contract position for a few companies.
- Web development using the Microsoft stack mainly. MVC with C#. I’ve also put together some personal projects using Angular JS and Python. I like taking a weekend to learn something new like Bootstrap or Web API just for fun.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rhysma
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/fordtiffany/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/therhysma